Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shoot: Courtney

Hey Peeps,

I have had the pleasure of shooting with the fun and photogenic Courtney.  She is currently finishing school and soon entering the medical profession(although I think she should keep dabbling in the modeling circuits) so you know she has more than a killer smile - she has a good head on her shoulders too.

We first shot on her parents beautiful property and then moved to a key location that I love to shoot in.  If you follow me on FB, you have probably seen some of these images, but I couldn't help but share.  A wardrobe change, an hour of time and this is what we caught.






Courtney is a natural at modeling, the camera loves her and she needs little or no direction at all - loved this shoot.

Thanks again Courtney for being a great subject - we will have to shoot again soon.

Laters,
Michael Carty
Michael Carty Photography Website
Michael Carty's Email

No comments:

Post a Comment