Friday, November 30, 2012

End of 2012 Treat: Creative Spotlights

Hey Peeps,

I wanted to do something similar - yet different from last years creative interviews.

If you don't remember, last year I sent questions to some of the most talented photographers in the industry in all different genres and posted them for New Year's.
 
This year is a little different.
 
I wanted a more in-depth look at the creatives that I approached, so after doing some research of each, I have sent them specific questions designed personally for the creative and their work.
 
Each post will be from a different and talented artist/creative/entrepreneur/etc in the industry and I hope will help you, the reader, to gain insight and direction in the field that inspires you.
 
The first creative is Toronto-based photographer, and good friend,Billie Chiasson.


Enjoy!

Laters,
Michael Carty

Michael Carty Website

No comments:

Post a Comment