Sunday, June 10, 2012

Model Shoot: Quincie

Hey Peeps,

This shoot was a long time coming.

Quincie and I have been trying to schedule a shoot since as far back as January, I think - it's been that long.

Finally we have been able to shoot together and it went fantastic!! 

She was backlit by the sun for most of the shots and my 580EXII was the mainlight that balanced the shot.  The other images were done in the shade of the barn where we were shooting and my flash worked as main.  I also used my homemade beauty dish with all of the shots(DIY beauty dish post here and here).

So here is a taste of my Quincie shoot:








 I find Quincie has a "young Farrah Fawcett" look to her in some of these shots, I had a great time and can't wait to shoot with her again!  Thx Quincie!!

Laters,

Michael Carty





Photography Website
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment