Friday, June 22, 2012

My First Ever Prom Sessions: SMBA

I've never done prom sessions before.

Believe it.

Weddings, commercial products, families, kids, babies, portraits, fashion, events, I have done.

But never proms.

Well this year I actually got to shoot prom sessions for a few graduates of Saint Mary's Bay Academy just outside of Weymouth, NS.

I had a blast.

At first it was a little rush-rush, but after the first run-through we were on fire.  Luckily, I had Kitrin Jeffrey, a new photog on the scene to assist me and she was fan-dan-tastic!  Thanks again Kit!!  Find her FB page here and her webpage/work here.

So without further ado, here are some of my fav shots, straight out of camera - no retouching:


Hope you enjoyed!!

Michael Carty





Michael Carty Website
Michael Carty Email

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics Mike. Can't believe those are SOOC. Thanks again for having me along to help out. I had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete