Monday, September 24, 2012

Gotta Love My Smart Mercedes

Hey Peeps,

I had quite the busy - yet enjoyable weekend.

Shooting the new 100% electric Mercedes-Benz Smart was so much fun, I actually think it was because of the relaxed and light-hearted people I had the pleasure to work with.

Also luck was on my side.  

I was trusted to know what I was doing - which I do.  Therefore I was able to focus at the job at hand and come up with some sweet, clean and creative images of these vehicles.

Thank you to everyone involved, especially Jennifer Doll, founder of Girls of Glam, who was my contact in this project.

Here are a few(my fav is the lamppost shot!):















And of course, the great people I had the pleasure of working with... and my friend Tim.









 We had a blast, and Tim and I had a few shots ;)  Thx to everyone!

Cheers,

Michael Carty




Michael Carty Webpage
Michael Carty Email

No comments:

Post a Comment