Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Model: Alex McBride

Hey Peeps,

So the other day I had the great fortune of shooting with someone that I think could really make a name for herself in the industry: Alex McBride.

She's young, funny, talented and smart.  A great combination to have when trying to survive and thrive in any business.  Especially since her interest is on the other side of the camera, yes, she likes to shoot photography too.

She had a few different outfits to change through and we came up with some great work - if I do say so myself.

Check it:

















I had such a fun time shooting this session, I can't wait for the next one.

Cheers,
Michael Carty





Michael Carty Website
Michael Carty Email

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Michael, they turned out amazing!:)I would love to do another shoot sometime.

    ReplyDelete